Thursday 21 April 2011

Maria Elena is Greek Helen!

ohhhhhmmmmmjayyyyyyy!

J'adore bian Maria Elena!

I stumbled upon her blog when someone talked about her.
I was like girrrrlllll are you freaking kidding me! xD

She is A.W.E.S.O.M.E! (spell it babeyh!)





and


You guys are so gonna be jealous of me!


I got to meet this Awesome lady!


dekat KFC pulak tu!
Makan together pulak tu!
ohmmmjayyyyy like seriously!


See my excited face! hhahha

Her super awesome friends! 

There you go people, the super sengal looks!

See..they are lovely!


Okay, fine, big tummy.ewwww

Signing out with FACESENGAL.COM! hihihih




Maria, you rawk lah!
I seriously like you!
You are exactly like how I"read" on the blog.
Hope that we can lepak2 later? :)


Anyhow, there's a reason why I got to meet her....that will be posted later. toodless!
.
.
.
.
.
ops~!wait!
.
.
.
.
.


 last but not least;
"Assalamualaikum, tak jawab dosa. Kalau jawap sayang!"  ahhahaa 

5 comments:

  1. i adored maria elena jugak :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha.... you should meet her! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. walawee... untungla dpt jumpe maria elena.. haha jeles3..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehhe....sila2 jealous k! :P ... anyway, nanti rayyan put up the video! ;)

    ReplyDelete