Friday 4 October 2013

Where to Stay in Langkawi: Temple Tree Resort, Langkawi.

Ever wonder how it feels like to live like those day in the colonial time. Na, you don't need time machine, all you need is to buy your flight ticket to Langkawi and book yourself a nice stay at Temple Tree Resort. With amazing arrays of different houses, no wonder I felt like I was transported back in time.



Was I?  Temple Tree is not your typical go-to resort, it is a place of indulgence.




People are just friendly here, from my favourite barrista Adi and Mas to the managers who made me feel really welcome- James and Andy are perfect. Not the just the frontline but everyone- even the room service ladies. I get the chance to get to know everyone considering how long I've stayed here.





The atmosphere here is very calming amidst the abode of beautiful swarm. I just sit down with my novel and rest my weary soul. That's how calming Temple Tree Resort Langkawi is.

It's great for me but I bet it's perfect for honeymooners and loving couple who need time off from work and busy life. Since I volunteered at Lassie Langkawi- we always come to the Straits Club to have a cuppa and laugh out to rest from our tiring times. Perfect place, friendly people- what more reason not to stay here at Temple Tree Resort Langkawi? 




I've stayed in different rooms and houses here in Temple Tree Resort Langkawi. I've experienced Colonial, Plantation and estate houses. Which I've been told that these houses are actually real houses taken from all around malaysia and restored to become part of the resort. How amazing is that?





For you guys not from Asia, this would be a great change of perspective considering how the houses here are relatively ASian and definitely not your typical hotel-like-stay. Would I recommend it? Yes definitely- especially to couple and honeymooners who seek a romantic getaway.



Have a chill here in Langkawi and stay with Temple Tree, where the land is always green, the sky is blue and the breeze blowing. That's the magic of Langkawi and it will be even more magical when you stay at Temple Tree Resort Langkawi.

I bet it's gonna a whole new experience!

Say hi for me to Andy, James, Mas and Adi whenever you guys decided to stay there. They are amazing bunch of people!



Tips how to get to Temple Tree Resort Langkawi:


Temple Tree at Bon Ton, Pantai Cenang, Langkawi, 07000, Malaysia
Tel: 604 955 1688 / 3643 Fax: 604 955 4791

(11:00am - 11:00pm GMT+8)
Temple Tree at Bon Ton is located just 10 minutes from Langkawi airport and 5 minutes from the main beach of Pantai Cenang on Pulau Langkawi

8 comments:

  1. so niiiceeee, love the shower area :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the shower place is amazinggg...and the bathtubbb

      Delete
  2. fuhh..best la dapat gi sana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah suasana kampung dengan rumah kayu. Best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, did you see some new cool App that will come soon? I think that will be very useful for us travelers, it is about connecting directly with people, with locals or somebody with same interests and lots of good things. I found that at http://www.funility.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawa giler bro! Suasana kampung, rumah tradisional. Bukan utk non-Asians je, even Malaysians pun patut try and spend time there sbb ramai yang dah tak kenal rumah kampung. Hehe. Wish I can go there one day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sayangnya...kenapa tak list kan harga kat sini

    ReplyDelete