Monday 16 December 2013

Foodpanda.My : Malaysia's Online Delivering Service!

I was so hungry while preparing for my stuffs to Project Leyte in Philippines. But I didn't want to go out and there were nothing in the kitchen. My smart ass told me, use the Google Rayyan, Google it! The moment I google Malaysia's Online Delivering Service, voila! Foodpanda.My came on the first suggestion. Given my hungry condition and laziness, I decided to just give it a try. 

At the first look, Foodpanda.my looks pretty easy to be used. Plus there is now a new option to pay for the food via Paypal! They are making our life easier day by day hah?


When I entered my house area which in USJ 1, Subang Jaya. There were only 3 restaurants that deliver via Foodpanda and they are all pizza restaurant. I took Papa John because they have one of the small meal that I need to curb my hunger (I was supposed to go for a big dinner before I left that night). 


Then I saw Canadian Pizza and was contemplating whether to actually order a feast instead. But, I decided not to, I still need to reduce my weight! LOL


So I went on the Papa John page again and took the Tuna Wrap and it's so easy to check out and I have to fill in my details; i.e the address and the necessary details. Then it prompted the payment option, unfortunately there wasn't Paypal payment for my restaurant but no worries, you can pay when the guy delivers it to your door! :D



Once you place your order, Foodpanda will sent a verification code to your registered phone number and just key that in to verify yourself! ;)


Once that verification code is keyed in, your order, my sir is PLACED! And all you gotta do is patiently wait for your delivery guy and his team of chefs to stir up your gastronomic food! Mine arrived more or less in just 30 minutes and it was crispy and warm! Such a good way to have your food delivered, whatmore online?! How awesome! :D


So, next time when you are hungry and it's possible for you to go out or you are just lazy (aren't we all are sometimes? :P) just use Foodpanda.my and order away! It's available mostly throughout Malaysia and it's the best way to get your food, hot and warm. It's all just a click away,what are you waiting for? Foodpanda away! :D

4 comments:

  1. wow mmg awesome la
    rayyan pernah ke order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finley you get your need :-D
    You shell be thankful to Foodpanda and there home devilry services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pernah try, boleh tahan juga...

    ReplyDelete