Thursday 24 October 2013

Where to Stay in Langkawi : Ambong Ambong Resort, Langkawi.

Cue singing in the forest- with mystical sound of the enchanted forest, birds chirping, wind blowing and the unggas chattering. That's how magical and blissful Ambong-Ambong Resort here in Langkawi.

I was very privileged enough to be given the chance to experience such wonderful place, that smell of forest and retreat. This secluded resorts are suite based-staying, with all units facing the immerse view of the sea from an elevated view of the hill. I saw hornbills too the other day!

When I was there, I've booked for the studio house/suite, considering how I am going to be staying alone and wanna have a retreat alone in Langkawi . The Studio suite I stayed on has the following features:


Studio (46 m²)
  • King-sized or twin super single beds
  • En-suite bathroom with separate heated shower
  • Refrigerator, microwave oven and electric kettle
  • Indoor settees and outdoor seating for lounging
  • Air-conditioner and ceiling fans
  • Oh not to forget their-in-bed continental breakfast (which they happily customized to my diet too!)



Every morning, I woke up to my fresh breakfast of Mueslies, fresh OJ and fruits. Doing nothing but reading while the birds serenating me, then I head down for a swim or so. Sometimes when Dr Baskaran from Ishan Spa has a Yoga session, he will invite me to join. That's how easy life is while staying at Ambong Ambong Langkawi. 



I guess you need that too now? ;)

On the same ground of Ambong Ambong Resort Langkawi is Ishan Spa, where they provide amazing arrays of spa treatments and retreats. Ishan Spa is definitely the best Spa in Langkawi!


 If you are hungry for some authentic Japanese food, the best Japanese food in Langkawi is the Unkaizan Japanese Restaurant. This award winning Japanese Langkawi restaurant is located just down the hill of Ambong Ambong Resort


Why should you stay in Ambong Ambong Langkawi? 

I personally believe that Ambong Ambong Langkawi offers more than just being a 5- Star resort, it's the foresty environment, postive cheerful people who works there(oh I miss the guy who used to drive me up and down the hill everyday, he is a chatty helpful young guy!) and the comfort of knowing that everything is very peaceful. It's a great place for anyone who needs a break from any hustle & bustle they have in life.



So, what are you waiting for, book your next flight out to Langkawi and book a stay at Ambong Ambong Langkawi- the Langkawi Rainforest Retreat!

Direction to get to Ambong Ambong Resort Langkawi:
Ambong Ambong
Jalan Pantai Tengah
Pantai Tengah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah
04-955 8428

*Ambong Ambong located on the southern part of Langkawi Island, a 25 minute drive from Langkawi International Airport and half an hour from Kuah, the main town.

9 comments:

  1. perghhh bestnye..gempak gilaaaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meman best. Dapat berendam. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, this is pretty awesome. I definitely say, save up a bit and enjoy this place luzzi. It's amazing!

      Delete
  4. I think I saw you at pantai chenang either on 9 nov or 10 nov hehehee..
    but nak tegur, takut salah orang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 10th, I had a farewell dinner and drink since I had to leave on the 11nd. You shud have said HI! LOL I dont bite you know! hahahha

      Delete
  5. lagi bes kalu list kan harga tu sumer...senang kita nak buat bajet

    ReplyDelete