Saturday 9 November 2013

Hong Kong Disneyland Revisited with HKDL Challenge Trail.

I revisited Hong Kong Disneyland again! Twice in the same year, that's magical isn't!


This time around I was invited for Hong Kong Disneyland Challenge Trail, a filming for NTV7 Breakfast Show. I couldn't say no can't I? What more this time around, I took the opportunity to play all the attractions in Hong Kong Disneyland that  baby princess(my little sister) didn't want to play when I was with her earlier this year.

What I like most about Hong Kong Disneyland is that it's relatively 4 hours away from Kuala Lumpur and it's easily accessible by all major flight. I flew in via Cathay Pacific (Yay, another airline to the list!) and the comfy flight prepared me for my Hong Kong Disneyland Trail Challenge! 




Anyhow, little that I know that I would be staying at Hollywood Hotel AGAIN and when I told baby princess, all see can said was "Y U NO BRING ME?" All I could do was just laugh and said "It's work baby" without telling her that I had loads of fun playing! You can read all about the Hollywood Hotel in my post here. 

Nothing better than starting the day a selfie! All geared up for HKDL Challenge Trail.


The Hong Kong Disneyland Trail was divided into a few challenges that involved some of the most interesting rides in Hong Kong Disneyland including the newly opened Mystic Manor.

We kicked off with a fun ride on the Big Grizzly Mountain ride! Honestly, I don't do well with high speed attractions whatmore having to focus on the challenge, which was to look for coloured cardboard and do movements accordingly. But I survived though I probably shouted some of the most ridiculous things on the ride!



The next round begins at what I thought the most innocent park in Hong Kong Disneyland - the Toy Story Land. Apparently the ride which was RC Racer we were taking wasn't any innocent, thank God I didn't have to do it. I have to thank Glen (the HKDL Challenge Trail NTV7 Breakfast Show winner!) to take the bullet for our Blue team. I did enjoyed reminiscing my childhood by loitering around The Toy Story Land - I wanna be a kid again!




After the gruesome ride, they decided that we can have a rather fun-loving ride at the Fantasyland in the
Mad Hatter Tea Cup Rides. Too bad I don't have photo on the ride, we were given equations to be solved while being spanned around! Our Blue team took it way too seriously and ended up counted everything wrongly! Talk about having engineers in our team, kidding! :P

Then the HKDL Challenge Trail continued at Main Street Usa where the Monster University(Yes, it exists people!) and the Animation Academy are for our next challenge. It all boils down to who knows how to to draw, too bad I only have hands for writing, my Mickey Mouse turned out 70 year older than he should be!



 
It then goes to the final challenge, which I had enticipated since before leaving Malaysia - the Mystic Point. It was here that that the both teams had to put our focus-brain on and focus on all the detailing in here. It was a combination of technology and tricks that gave us the chance to travel in the Antic of Lord Henry Mystic with his companion Albert the Monkey. It's such an enchanted journey that I nearly lose my focus. Definitely a MUST VISIT for anyone visiting Hong Kong Disneyland!



If you are keen to visit Hong Kong Disneyland, here are some reviews I have written:

  1. Eating and Halal Food in Hong Kong Disneyland 
  2. Hong Kong Disneyland Park Review
  3. How to use the Hong Kong Public Transport to get to Hong Kong Disneyland
  4. Hollywood Hotel Hong Kong Disneyladn Review
All in all, it was such a great trip - thanks to the organizer who made this trip possible and to the NTV7 The Breakfast Show people who were really nice to us and filmed us throughout the trip. I will be back! :D



This is a sponsored trip, interested to engage me for advertorial, media appearance, sponsored trip or live-social media update- email me at r.haries.er@gmail.com to request for my rate card & media kit! :D

Photos in this post were taken with the latest and most advanced Sony Nex series, the SONY NEX 5 T - your travelling partner! 

2 comments: