Wednesday 13 November 2013

Celcom Talk & Surf, A MUST GET!

I always have this problem every time I get back home, which Telco to use while am in Malaysia. Either that I could lose my simcard of my previous number somewhere somewhere. So when I found out that Celcom now offers a new Postpaid package called Celcom Talk & Surf, I told myself I need to check that out! 

With the new Celcom Talk & Surf, this Celcom First packages now allows you to TALK & SURF so much more for such lesser price! With the latest package, subscribers can enjoy 226 minutes and 5GB data for only RM 88 per month! With everything around me that going super fast; fast work to be done, fast booking of flights and hotel and fast researching, what I get from Celcom First is a privilege. Not only that I get a lot more than I get from my normal package, it's only from only RM88/month with Celcom First. 

To make things easier for you, here is a comparison chart:


a. Celcom First Prime + mPro = RM88/month (Usual price: RM128)
b. Celcom First Premier + mPro = RM128/month (Usual price: RM168)
c. Celcom First Elite + mPro = RM198/month (Usual price: RM238)


With the new special offer, I can now talk with my mom and family a lot more if am on trip, likewise you can too! Yup, more talking with the one you love. Yes mom, I know now I can call you more even when am about to go to bed! :P


Since am an avid internet user, this Celcom Talk & Surf package is an ultimate deal for me to chat and share my blog with you guys and my friends about my adventure around the world when I get back. I can surf and stream more videos to inspire me to keep going and download all the awesome application for travel and information on my smartphone. Bargain!

I'm always curious to see what you can do with 266 minutes and 5GB data? Here is a comparison that can best explain it to you:
  • 266 minutes gives you over 3 hours of calls to your loved ones. 
  • 5GB data lets you send up to 150,000* emails @30kb/email, download up to 1,000* MP3 songs, stream up to 1,500* videos or watch up to 3* HD movies. *Terms and conditions apply

Come and sign up with Celcom newest Celcom Talk & Surf at your nearest Blue Cube, Celcom Xclusive and other participating outlets and partners by 31 December 2013. What are you waiting for? See you at one of the Blue Cubes as am definitely heading there to Q one for me! :D

Get more details by visiting : Celcom Talk & Surf

This is an advertorial, interested to engage me for advertorial, media appearance, sponsored trip or live-social media update- email me at r.haries.er@gmail.com to request for my rate card & media kit! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment