Thursday 21 November 2013

Sony NEX 5 T Sample Photo : A Travel Blogger Pictures.

I have to admit, am probably the biggest noob when it comes to gadget. I mean, I know them and I like them and they are like my drugs but if you ask me where is the motherboard, what's that red button name and yada, yada I will most probably refer you to Mr. Google. But out of all things that I have, I really love camera; it's the moments that you capture filled with emotions and the atmosphere- it sometimes give me chills just looking at photos.

So when I got to work with Sony Malaysia with their newly launched Sony NEX 5 T camera, I was eccentric! All I have for my travel was my smartphone and my really really compact camera which were non-comparable and nothing close to my experience using Sony NEX 5 T. Though I am not going to fully-review this camera now but I wanna share with all of you the moments that I've captured through my lens of Sony NEX 5 T. 

Bear in mind, I am not a professional photographer nor that I am good with taking photos - this is all my point & shoot photos. In which I gladly can say that my Sony NEX 5 T is one of the easiest and best for me to understand in term of the function and use-bality.  I have so far traveled to Hong Kong, Macau, Korea and Malaysia with Sony NEX 5 T, so enjoy! 

My Auntie standing in pose.

Ariel view of Seoul from Namsan Tower

Namsan Tower shadow.

Seoul city from Ariel view

On KORAIL from Seoul to Jungdongjing

A starry night in Langkawi, Malaysia.

8 comments:

  1. Lawa rayyan.good job..i used nex 5 R..tp beginner juge ekekekek

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..your langkawi night photo damn nice especially with the stars behind~ which is quite rare in city area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very rare view isnt it?! I love how this camera allows me to capture the best of the world!

      Delete