Tuesday 3 December 2013

Traveling is a dream.

True, sometimes it does feel like dream, those dreams that you get when you have a deep sleep. 


It is just like any other thing you experience, it still feels like it is a dream. I am constantly worried that I might wake up one day and back to the then reality- the reality I have left to pursue a dream that me myself is not really sure what it is. It's like pursuing something but there's no goal but just to be happy. Maybe, maybe my dream is to be really contented with life afteral- not mind being poor, broken or crippled. 

If I ever bring this up with my mom or my relatives, I might just hear echos of laughter or sinister slurrings. Maybe it's just my dream and it's best to keep it to myself. Alas, I am very happy here. Strangely

You know the feeling one day you wake up and everything feel strange and new and you are eager to explore it? I had that sort of epiphany everyday, funny thing is that I have been in this very same location for the past 4 months. Part of me, eager to move on and see a lot of new things and places. But I am still stuck here, purposely. I am a lot happier than I was a year ago, in fact happier then I was few months or weeks back. And what I am doing now is very fulfilling, it makes me feel complete everyday. I feel so much better becoming the real me and this place is that magical. It's strangely, a place to be happy. 

It's true that we have a lot at stake in life but if we treat it day by day rather than being so absorbed by it, even if the life you choose is not traveling, it could be like a dream too. A dream worth waking up to, everyday. :)

7 comments: