Thursday 26 September 2013

Discover Hong Kong Disneyland Challenge Trail!

Yes, you read that right- I am going to Hong Kong again! :D

If you have been following me, you would know that I brought my lil sister, baby princess, to Hong Kong Disneyland earlier this year. Yeah, the one my mom told me I should spent my time with my family after I went backpacking to Laos for a month. It was fun but I had the 4 days being a parent to my sister- didn't have much fun for myself but am glad baby princess had fun! :P



So when yesterday I got an email inviting me to participate in Discover Hong Kong Disneyland Challenge Trail- all I can reply to the PR was "I'm in! :D" (I was busy volunteering at Lassie Langkawi). Not only that I will be going back to Hong Kong and Hong Kong Disneyland, this challenge trail will be filmed and aired on the NTV7 Breakfast Show - a famous local morning-english-coffee-show in Malaysia!

I was also told that I will be running alongside some of Malaysia's famous bloggers- Redmummy, BeautifulNara and Bwincessnana. I feel so small! Nonetheless while tweeting them- I can see how excited we are to race among each other in Hong Kong Disneyland!


I will be flying there on the 7th October- till then I will keep you guys updated and might need your help while am racing there! Till then, keep on travelling peeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment